Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

INDO-CHINESE NOODLES






You should try it once.it has awesome taste due to its INDO-CHINESE flavour. I like maggi but don't it's masala as it contains onion and garlic. When I cooked maggi for the first time in my childhood, could not even bear the smell of its masala. So I started to cook maggi, noodles and macroni in my own way.I fry it in rai and mix all the vegetables including small peices of Roasted potatoes.I use soya sause and vinegar for the Chinese taste and rai, red chilli powder,green chillies, ginger and potatoes for Indian taste.my kids like the noodles only cooked by me.
INGREDIENTS -
NOODLES- half of Tops noodles
Vegetables (whatever you like)chopped in small peices
Rai- 1tsp
Red chilli powder -1/4 tsp
Green chilli and ginger (chopped) -1/2 tsp
Soya sause -2tsp
Vinegar -1Tbsp
Oil 4Tbsp
Salt according to taste
Method
First boil noodles in a large pan.Add salt and 1 Tbsp oil in it.take out them in a strainer and wash with cold water. Keep them aside.
Take a pan. Add Tbsp oil and rai.saute chopped potatoes till it become little brown. Add all chopped vegetables, green chillies and ginger and sauté them for 3-4 minutes. Add red chilli powder, soya sause, vinegar ,salt and cook for another 2 minutes. Now mix boiled noodles with it well.Indo-chinese noodles is ready to serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment